Spiga

Suh Ji Hye: "I loved Ahn Jae Wook secretly when I was small."



In the conference of the new drama I Love You (SBS) held in the afternoon of April 2, the main actress Suh Ji Hye talked to reporters about her thoughts of the drama.

Suh Ji Hye said that she is really looking forward to the broadcast of I Love You because she has put lots of efforts in it. Furthermore, until now, SBS channel has been quite weak in the comedy genre. She believed that, I Love You will change audience’s prejudice: “SBS Comedies aren’t that good.”

Suh Ji Hye completely didn’t care about I Love You’s competition against MBC’s high-ranked ancient drama Lee San. She said determinedly, "It's not impossible to win over Lee San."

In I Love You, Suh Ji Hye played a lovely and agile schoolgirl. Accidently, she met and spent an one-night stand with an artist who is 14 years older than her. After that, they shared a hilarious love. In real life, actor Ahn Jae Wook is also 13 years older than her.

She said, "Ahn Jae Wook is an actor who is serious when working. Being able to work with him helps me improve my acting skills. When I was in high school, Ahn Jae Wook was already very famous and he was the "dream lover" among us, schoolgirls, at that time. I once dreamed that he would be my boyfriend. And finally my dream has come true in drama I Love You".

Etrans: Jess@KST_Cichlid

0 comments: